Father’s Day is just a few weeks away, but there is still plenty of time to shop for Dad and find him something he’ll love. Here are some of my favorite gift ideas this year! Whether your dad loves to be outside grilling, travels a lot, or always shows up in style, there’s something for EVERY dad on this list.
FATHER’S DAY GIFTS
- Suede and leather sneakers >> a practical gift for dads on the go that are COMFY.
- Wood watch box >> give your dad somewhere to put his watches when he’s not using them.
- Colorblock swim trunks >> a gift for dads who love to enjoy the water and the summer sun.
- Check sport shirt >> help your dad show off his style!
- Leather wrap bracelet >> a leather bracelet is CLASSIC and works with casual or dressed-up outfits.
- Cocktail shaker set >> for entertaining guests or sipping something good by the pool.
- Walnut cutting board >> you know dads will hold onto the same old scraped up cutting board FOREVER – get him a new one!
- Chef’s press >> a unique gift that will make grilling faster and easier.
- Silk tie >> a traditional, but super sophisticated gift for any dad!
- Bluetooth headphones >> great for music or calls and WAY more convenient than being tied to a headphone cord.
- Monogram duffel bag >> give dad something personalized for when he travels.
- Monogram grill tools >> the ULTIMATE grill set with a personal touch.
Get your dad something new or an upgrade on something he already has. A thoughtful gift doesn’t have to be fancy…the bests gifts are ones that get USE and don’t collect dust. Grab something great for your dad this Father’s Day and celebrate the special place fathers have in our lives.