Happy Friday! Like I talked about last week, it’s so important to stay strong and motivated through the end of the week to set yourself up for the best beginning next week.
It’s not easy to do when you’re really dragging at the end of the week, so I’m sharing some tips to help you get through it today.
3 Tips to Push Through Friday
- Have a To-Do List – Write down everything you need to do for the day, preferably the night before. This is great every day, but ESPECIALLY on Fridays. Whether you’re using a pen and paper, Microsoft Outlook, or one of my FAVORITE apps Curago, DON’T make yourself think too hard at the end of the week!
- Take Care of Yourself – Skipping meals and working without breaks are a recipe for burnout. If you’re crunched for time, have a protein bar or a green smoothie to give yourself a boost. Take a 15-minute break every 90 minutes to two hours to give your brain a chance to refresh itself.
- Stay Positive – Mindset is EVERYTHING. Sitting around feeling grouchy about the last few hours of your workday is only going to make it go by more slowly. Even if you’re feeling irritated with your work or coworkers, take a deep breath, smile, and remind yourself that you can do this and you can do it WELL…it’s almost the weekend!
Get Even MORE Motivated – Reward Yourself!
We all know that little treats are a great motivator for getting things done, so here’s one for you: Hustle for the rest of the day and then reward yourself by entering to win a gift card for some new SUNNIES for spring!
- Visit my Instagram page and find the sunnies post.
- Follow me and tag one friend in the comments.
Winner will be announced Saturday, April 8th at 4PM CST!